Addrom Bypass APK is an Android application helping to bypass the Google FRP lock or Factory Reset Protection removal on all smartphones & tablets That run Android 7 Nougat. Please note that this AddROM FRP file should be used responsibly.
AddROM Bypass is compatible an all Android phones, supporting versions from Android Lollipop 5.0 to Android 13.
For those seeking to bypass the Google account activation lock on their Android devices, the most recent iteration of the AddROM APK presents an ideal solution. Should you encounter difficulties unlocking your phone following a factory reset, simply download this bypassing APK to resolve the issue. The latest version of the application has exceptional features and easy work on many Android devices.
When faced with a phone showing the FRP lock message, accessing the device becomes impossible until the GMAIL ID password is verified. To resolve this issue, you can install the AddROM Bypass FRP Apk on your phone, which will allow you to bypass the FRP lock and regain access to your device.
Download Addrom Bypass Apk Latest Version
|Name||AddROM FRP Bypass APK|
|Android Version||Android 7 Nougat|
ADDROM Bypass All APK Files
- Tap to Open Settings
- Tap to Open Google Search Box
- Tap to Open Dialer app
- Tap to Open Galaxy Store
- Tap to Open Alliance Shield
- Tap to Open Home Launcher
- Tap to Open Android Hidden Settings
- Tap to Open Screen Smart lock
- Tap to Open Samsung My Files
- Tap to Open Youtube
- Tap to Open Chrome
- Tap to Open Login Account
- Tap to Open ADB
- Tap to Open USB Settings
- Tap to Open *#0*#
- Tap to Open Google Maps
- Tap to Open Google Assistant
- Tap to Open Gmail
- Tap to Open Samsung Touch ID
- Tap to Open Samsung Secure Folder
- Tap to Open Smart Switch App
- Tap to Open Mi File Manager
- 3C Toolbox.apk
- Google Account Manager V9.0.apk
- Remove Gsmedge.apk
- XShare APK
How to use AddROM Bypass on All Android Version
- turn on your phone and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open Chrome or any other web browser on your Android device.
- download the AddROM apk directly onto your Android phone.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder and proceed to install the FRP_ADDROM.apk. Tap on “Next” => “Install” => “Done.”
- After installing the FRP_ADDROM.apk, return to your web browser and visit the following website:
- download Apex Launcher.apk. Once downloaded, install Apex Launcher on your device.
- Open the Apex launcher
- Open your Device Settings.
- Navigate to “Security” and then select “Other Security Options ==>> “Disable Find My device”
- Back to the main Settings menu
- go to “Apps” and locate “Google Play Services.” Disable it.
- Next, add a Google Account by navigating to “Settings” => “Accounts” => “Add Account” => “Google.”
- Now, re-enable all the previously disabled services from both “Apps” and “Security.”
- Finally, restart your phone to apply the changes.